วันจันทร์ที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

[HD] What's in My Camera Bag / Studio Setup

A tour of my DSLR camera gear as well as my filming / studio setup for when I make YouTube videos. Follow me on twitter: twitter.com Intro music: Evolutional Love (2011 Ressurection) by Lewis Viper (Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org ) Ending music: Imagine Us by DJ Sullie (Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org ) ------------ Video shot with a Sony a33 with 18-55mm kit lens Manfrotto 7301yb tripod, full HD 1080p, avchd codec format using Rode VideoMic (external microphone on Joby GorillaPod) and Blue Snowball USB mic Edited and produced with: Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Suite 5 and Photoshop CS5 Operating system (OS): Windows 7 Ultimate Editing rig: Intel Core i7 930, 6gb RAM, Radeon 5770, SSD

Recommend : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น