วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Indie IRL - First Sony Nex-5 Test

This is just a test and there will likely be many more while I gauge the quality of this new camera. I am convinced that the photos are right up there with those from true DSLRs, but I am not sold on the video yet. Testing continues! All the photos and video on test reels are raw and unedited. Subscribe to my youtube channel/shows and livestream to see more live raiding, gaming, and vlogs! My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com My TGN Youtube Show: www.youtube.com My Livestream: www.twitch.tv Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Tell me what you think in the comments below. Be sure to click Like and Favorite, and subscribe to this channel and/or show to get more!

See Also : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น