วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How I Shot and Edited this Wedding Portrait in Lightroom 4

How I Shot and Edited this Wedding Portrait in Lightroom 4 Video Clips. Duration : 9.23 Mins.


photographyequipment.yolasite.com (Budget Equipment) razzi.me www.facebook.com twitter.com In this video you'll learn how I shot and Edited this Wedding Portrait in Lightroom 4. It's very much similar to Lightroom 3 edit so it doesn't matter which version you own. Make sure you photograph all your paid shoots in RAW so you don't lose any quality when you post process your pictures. Equipment used. DSLR - Nikon D7000 Lens - Nikon 50mm 1.8G lens Speed light / Flash - Nikon SB700 Editing software - Adobe Lightroom 4

Keywords:

See Also : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น