วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Full Frame Sensors vs Crop Sensor Cameras Explained by Karl Taylor!

Full Frame Sensors vs Crop Sensor Cameras Explained by Karl Taylor! Video Clips. Duration : 13.67 Mins.


The sensor in your camera is the CCD or CMOS chip that captures the light to record the image. It's the thing in your camera that replaced film! And just like film, they come in different sizes and formats. So today I'm going to take a look at sensor sizes. For those of you who are a bit confused about what a 'full frame sensor' is in relation to a 'crop sensor' and just what all this means for your photography then check out this video where I'll explain it all in my usual no nonsense style! I hope you enjoy this tutorial. For more video tips, please LIKE my Facebook page! www.facebook.com

Keywords:

Related : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น