วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

What I got for Christmas & The January Sales

I'm Wearing: Top: Primark Hope you enjoy this video, as it's youtuber tradition to say, I am not bragging etc. This was a highly requested video so I thought I'd film it. Sorry it's So late!! CAMERA INFO: I am selling my beloved Canon 1000D DSLR, this is due to purchasing a new DSLR as I needed one that could film videos. If your looking for a great DSLR for photography purposes then I could have the camera for you! haha. Canon 1000D DSLR with 18-55mm lens complete with all accessories it came with: lens cap, charger, battery, neck strap, manual, box, etc. Good condition, takes amazing photos. £280 If your interested please email me at: info@dollybowbow.co.uk UK only please, (due to fragile item and shipping costs etc). I thought i'd see if any of you guys want it before I pop it on ebay so I hope it gets a good home! Anymore questions just email! x Links: www.dollybowbow.co.uk http www.twitter.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น