วันพุธที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Tool Eulogy Drum Cover - Johnkew

Tool Eulogy Drum Cover - Johnkew Video Clips. Duration : 8.80 Mins.


Twitter: twitter.com When I first got this album in 1996, I remember my jaw dropping when I heard Danny Carey's polyrhythm on this song at the 6:35 mark. I sat at my drums for hours trying to wrap my mind around playing triplets on the hi-hat while holding down 4 on the rest of the kit. I put the song on ice till now, and finally worked my way through it. As always, playing a Tool song was a lot of fun, and I hope you like it too. Thanks for watching! Recorded on Gretsch Catalina and Renown maple drums, Pearl 14" x 6.5" Free Floating Maple Snare, Evans EMAD bass drum head Evans EC2 batter drum heads Evans G2 resonant drum heads, Sabian Paragon cymbals (16, 18, 20-inch crashes; 19 China; 22 ride), Paiste hats and 8-inch dark energy splash, Zildjian 16 Medium Crash and 22 swish, DW5000 double pedal, DW3000 two leg hi hat stand Orange County drum throne, Pro Mark 5A sticks, Apex 435 overhead mics, AKG D112 bass drum mic, Shure SM57 mic on snare, Digital Reference mics on toms, M-Audio Profire 2626 interfarce, Logic Express 9, Canon T2i, Nikon D3100, and iPhone cameras.

Tags:

My Links : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น