วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Samson Airline Micro wireless UHF system Review - DSLR FILM NOOB

www.dslrfilmnoob.com I've come to the point where I need a few extra UHF wireless microphones systems around. The Sennheiser G2 wireless system I use right now works great and most of the time the two sets I use are plenty, but lately I've run into situations where it would be nice to have one or 2 extra for a second camera. So I started looking around on ebay for a set of used G2 Ew100′s in a different frequency. It seems that they've become so popular that the used price is almost the same as the new price. I was about to give up and order a new set from B&H when I came across the Samson Airline Micro wireless system. I vaguely remember hearing something about them last year, but I never actually followed up to see if they'd been released. I found a refurbished set on Amazon for $245 and thought I'd give them a try. Over All at a price of $250 to $300 I think the Samson Airline Micro Is a very good value. Even though the audio wasn't as clean and clear as the Sennheiser EW100 G2 unit I normally use, I don't feel like the difference was big enough for most people to really notice. I think most will forgive the slight difference in audio quality for a $200 savings over the Sennheiser G2. Pros: The compact size, protective case, UHF band, and price. Cons: No way to change out the battery, difficult to program, and the audio is a little muddy. Conclusion: If you listen to the audio tests and can't tell the difference then the Samson Airline Micro should make you very happy ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น