วันศุกร์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Manfrotto 561BHDV-1 Monopod Review

www.learningdslrvideo.com First off I gotta say this is one of my favorite tools I have reviewed in a long time and I am not sure B&H is going to get this back from me because I love this thing. StillMotion has talked about the Manfrotto 561BHDV-1 Monopod in many of their videos in the past saying how much they love and use this thing and I would have to agree with them. It is so versatile and so quick to move around and capture shots so much faster than with an normal tripod, I know for sure if I was not using this that I would have missed shots because of setup time or if I tried to handhold the camera it would have been so shakey that the footage would have been unusable. The monopod comes with the fluid head and this thing can go tall much higher than I need at 6'-3". You can find prices for the monopod here: www.bhphotovideo.com Royalty free music by Premiumbeat.com. Song Liquid Groove. www.premiumbeat.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น